Can I convert my Hanley & Co in store Gift Card to an E-Gift card?
You certainly can. Please call 091 567 951 during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 9:00am to 5:00pm) and we will be happy to convert your in store Gift Card to an E-Gift card.
Do you ship internationally?
We now ship to the UK and Europe.
How can I pay?
We accept VISA, MasterCard and PayPal to pay for your order. Your details are safe with us as we take security very seriously indeed.
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card holders are subject to validation and authorisation by both us and the card issuer.
Can you help me with technical issues on the site?
If you're having problems accessing our website, we suggest that you have the latest version of your operating system provider e.g. Windows, OSX etc.
If you’re still having problems, contact us with the following information:
- As much detail as you can about the issue
- Screen shots of any error message you get
- Which web browser you are using (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari etc.)
- What you have done so far to try to resolve it
How do I use my discount/promo code?
Your discount/promo code has to be entered on the "Shopping Cart Page" in the box which labeled "Voucher Codes". Once you have entered the code, click on ‘Apply Coupon’. You must enter the discount/promo code before you are checking out as it can’t be applied later.
There are some rules around discount/promos:
- Only one discount/promo code can be used per order
- Discount/promo codes cannot be used for gift vouchers
- Discount may not be valid when We are in SALE
As our discount/promo codes vary so do the terms and conditions of each, so make sure you check when you receive any discount/promo code
Will I receive an order confirmation email?
Yes, shortly after you checkout you will receive an email containing details of your order.
Can I amend my order?
We are unable to amend any part of your order or change the delivery or payment method once your order is complete.
Can I cancel my order?
There are varying time limits in which you can cancel your order dependent on what delivery option you have chosen:
- Next Day Delivery 15 minutes after completing your order.
- Standard Delivery 60 minutes after completing your order.
- All other delivery options 30 minutes after completing your order.
If you still want to cancel your order sign into your account. Look at your last order – if the button next to it says ‘Cancel/View’, you still have time to cancel it by clicking that button. The status will change to 'Cancelled'.
When you place an order with Hanley, the funds are reserved for us - we don't actually take the money until your order has been confirmed and sent to our warehouse. If you cancel your order, we don't take the money however it may take up to 10 days for your bank or card issuer to make your funds available to you again.
If the 'Cancel/View' button is not available, it's too late for you or our Customer Care team to cancel your order. You can return your order to us once you've received it.
My order has not arrived yet, where is it?
If your order has not arrived by the estimated delivery date, we're here to help. Before getting in contact with us, have you tried:
- Checking the tracking link via your confirmation email to view the up to date tracking.
- Signing into My Account to check we have the correct delivery address for your order and your contact details are up to date.
- Checking if you have a email or attempted delivery card from An Post. Your parcel may be awaiting collection at a local Post Office or delivery depot, or you may need to arrange redelivery.
- Checking with your neighbours to see if they have accepted the parcel on your behalf.
- Looking in any safe areas the carrier may have left your parcel, such as behind bins or in a shed, garage or porch.
If you still can't find your parcel, please email us using the contact us form and quote your order number. We'll reply within 24 hours and do our best to locate your parcel straightaway. If it cannot be found, we will arrange a replacement or refund for you.
I have received a faulty item.
We want to sort out any issues with faulty items straightaway.As soon as you discover a fault, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number, the faulty item's name and number, and a description of the fault. We’ll get back to you within 24 hours and send you a replacement item as quickly as we can.
I have received an incorrect item in my order.
We want to sort out any issues with incorrect items straightaway. Please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the incorrect item's name and number. We'll get back to you within 24 hours and try to resolve it for you as quickly as we can.
An item is missing from my order.
We may have sent your items in separate parcels so please check your emails to see if any of your items will be arriving separately. If your order has been sent in different parcels then each delivery note will tell you the items you can expect to find inside. Please check the delivery notes from each part of your order to make sure you're not missing anything.
If an item is missing, please contact our Customer Care team with the order number and the missing item's name and number. We will resolve the issue for you as quickly as we can.
How do I return something to you?
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item to us within 28 days of receiving your original order, including sale items. All we ask is that you make sure we know the order number your return relates to, your details and whether you want a refund or to change it for another size or colour. We can’t do this without these details, so make sure the returns form is filled out and placed in your returns parcel.
- If you'd like to return your item for an exchange of its size or colour, we'll send your replacement to the default delivery address on your account. To check or update your address details, log into My Account and click 'edit' below your Address Book (remember to click 'Save' when you're done).
- Have you lost your returns note or label? Just give us a ring on 091 567951 .
- You can use An Post when returning your items or you can make your own arrangements through any postal carrier. Please note that you will have to cover the postage costs yourself.
- It can usually take up to 10 working days for your return to be delivered back to our warehouse, depending on which postal service you use.
- We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return in its original condition and apply your refund to your original payment method. This is usually done within 1 working day.
- Any refund will automatically be issued to the card you used to place the original order. This typically takes 5 working days, dependent on your bank/card issuer.
We try hard to accept all returns, and returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Have you received my returned items?
As soon as your return has been received and checked by our warehouse, we'll email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within 10 working days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.